Regency H2100 Wood Insert
The Regency Classic Small Wood Stove is perfect for smaller spaces, or for those needing to supplement their current heating system. It’s compact footprint does not disappoint in heating capacity; burning efficiently, and extracting all the heat possible from one load of wood. Turn down your furnace and save money with this Regency small wood stove.
This Regency Classic Medium Wood Insert combines the best qualities of the Classic Stove and the Classic Insert series. It allows you to eliminate the cold draft of an open fireplace and because it sits out on the hearth, it gives you convective and radiant heat as a stove does.
- Convector airmate directs heat into your room and allows for closer clearances
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Side mounted single draft rod for heat adjustment
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
Cast Iron Door
The following specifications apply to this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
|Burn Time||up to 8 hrs.|
|Firebox Capacity||1.6 cu. ft.|
|View Area||160 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Stainless Flex Liner|
|Vent Size (Air Intake)||N/A|
|Vent Size (Exhaust)||6″|
|Width (front)||28 in.|
|Dimension Notes: *with Pedestal|
- EPA Certified
- Temperature Sensitive Blower
- Airwash System
- Limited Lifetime Warranty